Sunday, May 27, 2012

Over

School is over.  Let summer promptly begin!  I have all of the time I want to do only the things I want, but even so I haven't used it for any of those things yet.  It could be that I have just been enjoying the lack of stress, or I could be being lazy.  The jury's out.

Next week I'm going to West Point for a few days, and I'm pretty worried.  I'm not sure I can keep up with all of the exercise they will be expecting of me there, but if I have difficulties then at least I'm only there for a few days.  The camp is just to help me decide whether or not I would want to go to West Point once I graduate. 

One thing that is really bothering me right now is all of the camps my dad is making me go to this summer.  So far, there are four total.  I just want my summer to myself, is that too much to ask?

On a slightly deeper note, I haven't been nearly sad enough lately.  I cannot write music if I am not properly miserable, and for the last few weeks I've been quite happy.  There's a certain friend of mine who, for some reason or another, makes me miserable when I'm around him.  I really want to see him, but it's strange.  It's like a craving for a poison.  It doesn't make much sense, but without this certain poison I can't create.  Maybe I'll call him, but if I do then it's with the knowledge that I'll feel terrible because of it.  I can't be happy no matter what I do, so I might as well make something out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment